Step 1: Download Windows 11 ISO File
- At first, you need to download the Windows 11 ISO file of the latest insider preview build. Head over to the link provided to get a superfast direct Google Drive download link.
Step 2: Create a Windows 11 Bootable USB
- The next step is to create a Windows 11 bootable USB with a media creation tool. Head over to the link and refer to our guide to create one with Rufus.
- Once you have a working bootable USB of Windows 11, you need to restart your PC and boot it from the USB you have just created with the Rufus.
- While you restart your PC, enter BIOS using the BIOS key (depends on your PC brand and model). In our case it is F2.
- In BIOS, enable Boot from USB option and then save and exit to boot from your Windows 11 bootable USB flash drive.
Step 3: Modify Windows Registry
- Once you boot from the USB, you will see a message saying “This PC can’t run Windows 11”
- On this screen, click on the back button at the top left corner. Then you need to open the Command Prompt window by pressing Shift + F10.
- In the command prompt window, type regedit and press enter to launch the Windows registry editor.
- Navigate to the path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup.
- Click on Edit > New > Key to create a new key named LabConfig.
- Inside the LabConfig, right-click in a blank space and click New > DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- Then name it BypassTPMCheck.
- Right-click on it and select Modify… option to edit the DWORD Value.
- Now give it a value of 00000001 and click OK.
- Similarly, you need to create another DWORD Value to bypass Windows 11 Secure Boot requirement. For this, create a new one and name it BypassSecureBootCheck. Then as we did above, give it a value of 00000001 and click OK.
- Now you have two DWORD values inside the LabConfig Key.
- Now close both the registry and command prompt windows and go back to the installation prompt screen.
- Again, click the Install now button to begin the installation process. This time you will successfully bypass Windows 11 TPM and Secure Boot requirements to install the OS on your incompatible or ineligible PC.
- You can now proceed with the normal installation process without having any issues. In the next window, it will prompt for entering the activation key. You can skip this by clicking I don’t have a product key.
- Once you click that you will be taken to the next screen where you need to select the Windows 11 edition which you want to install on your PC.
- On the next screen, accept the Microsoft license terms and click Next.
- This will immediately begin the process of installation and you are done!
- Once done, your system will restart and you will boot into the brand new Windows 11 operating system.